Monday, December 29, 2008

Countdown of great blogs from 2008

I have read and applied so much helpful advice this past year. I am not new to the world of saving and investing, but reading on the subject empowered me to take charge of my own financial future instead of consulting with someone will overcharge me for the same information. Over the next few days, I will post 4 more great blog articles from the past year.

#5
Ten Things I Wish I'd Done Differently While Buying a House

From Trent at The Simple Dollar comes an almost Captain Obvious approach to planning for buying a home. His 20X20 hindsight makes for a great read. This article will no doubt be one that I return to in the future since I hope to buy a house in a few years when I have a significant down payment saved.

Here is a related article I recently discovered on MSN, I recommend printing out and saving for later because following the given advice could save you from buying a lemon of a house or save a lot of frustration.

DIY home inspector checklist



No comments: